Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random Pictures for the Weekend

Random pictures for the weekend...I hope everyone notices God's blessings all around them today...even in the midst of emotions, busyness, uncertainity, and maybe even fear...God is there in the middle of it all, whispering in our ears...be still and listen and you will hear.

Megan on Christmas morning...Can she really be 20 years old?
Jack, Megan and Madie. They were decorating the tree. Our tradition on tree decorating night is to get pizza and rootbeer. I am not sure how that started but we have been doing it for a while. It think they posed for me just so they could hurry up and have pizza! But they are so cute!



This is Madie (on the far right) getting her music scholarship! Yeah Madie...the trumpet is paid off and a flute is on the way :).


This is our ultra large 20 pound cat...He may really be a dog in disguise...we're not sure!




Jack wants to be a chef and this was his desert creation tonight for himself. It is vanilla ice cream, sugar cookie dough, with some chocolate sauce...He thought it was pretty so he took a picture!



Jack is doing a science experiment for school. This is his marble track that he constructed. He put 3 different types of oils down it...at different times...to see which would make the marble go the fastest. He used baby oil, canola oil, and motor oil. He had fun!



This is me with no make up... Today is day 7...
Blessings and love,
Teresa















1 comment:

  1. Hi Beautiful!
    And I mean beautiful, and I know your beautiful insides, but your outside still blows me away too!

    And I don't know how Meg got to be 20. I was just babysitting her the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete