Monday, March 14, 2011

Anticipate

The bags were packed...full of clothes...makeup...hairdryer...straightener...bible and journal...but my heart was packed with anticipation. Anticipation to be filled with a fresh Word from a loving God. Anticipation to spend time with women who love God and want more to of Him. Anticipation to hear the Word of God, receive it and take it home to harvest. Anticipation to be lost in worship....Anticipation. Anticipation means expectation.

Anticipation...

Expectation...

Four ladies in a van...2 more following...8 more meeting there...driving to expectation...anticipation...driving to hear the Word...knowing God will be present.

The auditorium full of seats that begin to fill quickly. There is anticipation throughout the room. Ladies, young ladies, some brave men...sit in those seats....waiting...anticipating.

The lights go down, the worship team steps on the stage...enter in to the presence of God. During worship God shares with me a picture of myself...kneeling in front of my daughter's door...she's still asleep...anointing oil in my hand...drawing a heart on the floor in front of her door...I am crying out...for help and wisdom...God shows me this moment that happened just the day before...and He whispers in my ear...I hear your cries...I am with you...and then I see my home...and through the floor...comes a strong tower...in the middle of my home...God is the center...That is His promise to me...he sees me crying out...He is my strong tower.

A petite bright sweet woman steps on to the stage...she expects God to show up...She speaks words of truth...her anointing speaks straight to our hearts. She knows. She has studied. She has listened to our God. This weekend...the anticipation...the expectation......Beth Moore...she knew so many women needed to expect and anticipate and hope and desperately need to hear...hear God's Word....the Truth.

Saturday was even more powerful...Jeremiah 31:21 "Set up road signs, put up guideposts. Mark well the path by which you came. Come back again, my Virgin, Israel return to your towns here." Stop, Yield, Go.

It was over too quick. Before the end my heart pleads that I will not leave unchanged...that I won't walk out and forget...that I will receive His Word and His promises and harvest...

Harvest.

I pray that each of you will remember how powerful and strong our God is. I pray that each of you will seek to know Him more. I pray that you will anticipate good things from God. I pray that you will expect.

Blessings....Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment