Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Redeemed

 
I love this song.
Big Daddy Weave
Redeemed.
The first time I heard this song on the radio my heart connected to it immediately.  If your past or anything that has happened in your life keeps you in chains...know that you are redeemed.  You are redeemed.  Really...get on your knees and listen to the Lord.  Spill out your heart and I know God will speak in to your ear and tell you that you are redeemed.
Listen to this song.
 
According to www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary, the word redeem is defined as:
 to free from captivity by payment of ransom
Jesus freed us from captivity when he died on the cross.  "For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors.  And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver.  It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.  For God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days."  1 Peter 1: 18-20
You are redeemed.  Set free.
 
 
(I was trying to get the video from You Tube posted on here but I could not get it to post. Go to You Tube and listen to the official video  It is on my draft but won't post to my blog.  Uggh I am so untechnical!)
 
 
 
Blessings my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment